Visit their website here: www.hawthornefuneralhm.com
Hawthorne Memorial Park started serving families in the 1930’s. At that time we were considered the country.
In the late 1950’s Cecil and Mae Vanderpol installed the first crematory in Skagit County.
Hawthorne Funeral Home was opened in 1984 on the grounds of Hawthorne Memorial Park. Then and now we are the only combination funeral home, crematory and memorial park.
Dick Duffy purchased Hawthorne from Mae in 1990. Dick’s son, Kirk, joined the family funeral home in 2001.
In 2004, Hawthorne expanded their services by building a state of the art reception room and pre-planning resource center.
In 2005, Hawthorne expanded the funeral home to provide the Skagit County’s most modern and comfortable atmosphere.
To be of even more service to our community, in October of 2011 we have opened our Hawthorne Pet Loss Service and Crematory. Providing the same dignity and care to the family pets in our community. We offer a pet-only crematory with urn and memorial offerings.
We guarantee that our caring service, first class facilities,and our affordable burial and cremation packages, the families we serve will find an excellent value.