|We believe in the power of Neighbor Helping Neighbor
|Partners and Volunteers,
We hope you join us and help spread the word about Community Action’s capital campaign for a new services center in Skagit County!
Since the Skagit Volunteer Center is a program of Community Action of Skagit County, a new services center will expand the Skagit Volunteer Center and help us:
- Improve our ability to provide the free services of the Skagit Volunteer Center;
- Expand in-person volunteer matching services;
- Expand Community Action’s volunteer engagement and training capacity;
- Deepen our capacity to engage clients, veterans, and low-income community members in meaningful service to build their resumes, references, and skills for employment;
- Create additional meeting and training spaces so that we can engage more churches, businesses, civic groups, and youth groups with the Skagit Volunteer Center
Every year, the Skagit Volunteer Center and Community Action connect over 3,500 individuals and groups with one-time and ongoing ways to serve with 150+ local nonprofit organizations. To register or update your organization’s volunteer position listings with the Skagit Volunteer Center, contact Susan Rowe, Coordinator, email@example.com, (360) 588-5731, or go to www.SkagitVolunteerCenter.org.