· L&I Employer Resource Center
· I-1433 Employee Rights and Employer Obligations Rules that were filed to the Office of the Code Reviser on Oct. 17th:
Reminder that the Enforcement Rules just finished up the public hearings and the rules are in the process of being updated accordingly and are subject to be submitted to the Office of the Code Reviser on December 17th. (still pending)
· Sample Paid Sick Leave Policies – still in draft format – pending final.
· Your Rights As A Worker Poster – L&I Required Poster
· Sign up for Upcoming Webinars on Initiative I-1433
· Interested in having an L&I Representative come and present at your next association meeting or conference?
o Send an email request to: LNITraining@LNI.WA.GOV
· Interested in keeping up to date on what’s happening? Click on Email updates on rule development, training, and tools for employers.
Additional information pertaining to Employee Exemptions:
- The Employee Rights/Employer Obligations Permanent Rules filed with the Office of the Code Reviser
- Definitions of an “Employee” highlighting (3)(a)-(p) that identifies exemptions in the RCW 49.46.010
- L&I Administrative Policy on Exemption from Minimum Wage and OT Requirements for Professional Positions
- L&I Administrative Policy on Exemption from Minimum Wage and OT Requirements for Administrative Positions
- L&I Administrative Policy on Minimum Wage Act Applicability (note that this is dated 7/14 – needs to be updated to address Paid Sick Leave)