- 5 – 7pm, Costume Carnival – Jefferson Elementary
- Show off your best costume at this Dr. Seuss-inspired Halloween carnival. There will be games, yummy treats from Sugar & Spice Mini Donuts, a cakewalk, a book fair and pony rides offered by Lang’s Pony Farm. Tickets, snacks and t-shirts will be available for purchase with cash or credit card.
- 6 – 8pm, Harvest Festival – Little Mountain Elementary School
- Little Mountain Elementary School is hosting a screamin’ good time at their Harvest Festival. Play games, win prizes, enter their costume contest and show off your moves on the Monster Mash Dance Floor. Game tickets are 25 cents each, and there will be food trucks and snacks available for purchase. This event is cash only!
- 3:30 – 6pm, Downtown Safe Trick-or-Treating
- Enjoy safe and supervised trick-or-treating in downtown Mount Vernon from 3:30-5:30pm, followed by a costume contest at the Lincoln Theatre. Trick-or-treating will take place on South 1st Street from Kincaid Street to Division Street.
- 11am – 4pm, Fall Festival – Camp Korey
- Pick the best pumpkin and enjoy camp activities, food trucks and games at Camp Korey’s Fall Festival. This free event welcomes community members and their families to learn more about Camp Korey while having a blast!
- 10am – 10pm, Halloween Comic Fest – Phantomb Comics and Docking Bay 93
- You have two opportunities to find the best deals on your favorite spooky comics at Halloween ComicFest. The fest runs 10am-10pm at Phantomb Games and 12-9pm at Docking Bay 93. Comics have proven to get kids engaged with reading, leading to better communication, logical thinking skills, concentration and academic success. Free comics will be available!
- 5:30 – 9:30pm, GZG Halloween Party-Parent Night Out! – Ground Zero Gymnastics
- It’s parent’s night out at Ground Zero Gymnastics! With an open gym, games, prizes and a movie on the big screen, GZG offers fun for the whole family. Don’t forget your PJs and a blanket for the movie! Snacks will be available for purchase, but outside food and drink are welcome. The event is $20 for members and $25 for non-members.
- 6 – 8pm, Halloween Adult Carving Party – Eaglemont’s Fireweed Terrace
- Bring your own pumpkin, and Eaglemont’s Fireweed Terrace will provide the rest to create a pumpkin masterpiece! The best pumpkin will be chosen by the public during Fireweed Terrace’s Halloween Costume Party, and the winner will receive two tickets to New Year’s Eve at Eaglemont! This event is 21+ with no cover charge.
- 8 – 11pm, Halloween Costume Party – Eaglemont’s Fireweed Terrace
- Put on your costume and come to Eaglemont’s Fireweed Terrace to enjoy music from the Tighty Whities, good food and drinks, and a chance to win a prize for best costume! This event is 21+ with no cover charge.
- 8pm & Midnight, The Rocky Horror Picture Show – Lincoln Theatre
- The ultimate 1975 camp classic returns to the Lincoln Theatre for their annual Halloween show. The night will be opened when Bellingham’s Iconic Drag Queen Miss Betty Desire “sacrifices the virgins.” There will be prop bags available to purchase for $5 and advanced tickets are $12.
- 7pm, Costume Party & Contest – Empire Ale House
- Immediately after you watch Rocky Horror, make your way down to Empire Ale House to compete for the best costume while enjoying great food and beer. Those with the best costumes will win a mix of gift cards and swag.
- 7:30pm, Night of the Living Dead – Lincoln Theatre
- Spend your Halloween with the living dead at the Lincoln Theatre. Watch the classic zombie film, Night of the Living Dead, on the one night you’re sure to find at least one zombie roaming the streets of Mount Vernon!