Registration for Skagit Valley College Spring Quarter begins February 9th.
- Registration for Returning Students begins February 9th
- Registration for New Advised Students begins Feb. 25th.
- Open Enrollment begins March 10th.
- Classes begin April 5th.
For students who want to begin a new career or upgrade their job skills, Professional/Technical programs are aligned with local and state economic development strategies. High demand areas include:
- Culinary Arts, skagit.edu/culinary
- Criminal Justice, skagit.edu/criminaljustice
- Environmental Conservation and Sustainable Agriculture, skagit.edu/basec , www.skagit.edu/sage
- Fire Protection, skagit.edu/fire
- Manufacturing Technology, skagit.edu/manufacturing
- NEW! Craft Brewing Academy, skagit.edu/craftbrew
SVC also offers Academic Transfer pathways for students who want to begin their college experience and earn a bachelor’s degree. By completing two years at SVC and then transferring to a four-year university, students can study close to home and save money, compared to tuition at a four-year college or university.
Get the most up-to-date list of all available courses, visit www.skagit.edu/schedules .
For more information about programs and degrees, financial aid, career options, campus tours, and getting started. For more information, visit www.skagit.edu/getstarted or contact:
- Mount Vernon Campus, (360) 416-7697 or toll free: 1 844 2SKAGIT
- Whidbey Island Campus, (360) 675-6656
- South Whidbey Center, (360) 679-5330
- San Juan Center, (360) 378-3220
- Marine Technology Center, (360) 766-6282
# # #
Focused on Excellence