Festival 2015: Bigger & Better!
Join us September 12, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., for a FREE fun-filled festival experience for families. The
Located at the Waterfront Park at the Swinomish Casino & Lodge, this grassy park with snowcapped Mount Baker towering in the distance creates an amazing setting to spend the day celebrating the mighty Skagit River and return of the salmon!
We’ll have a terrific lineup of activities and entertainment you won’t want to miss, with something for every interest—young or old.
Here’s what you can expect to find at the Festival:
• Great bands and musicians to entertain
• Local breweries on tap to keep you refreshed
• Tasty food choices to select from and enjoy
• Artisan wares to browse and purchase
• Puget Sound DockDogs canine aquatics competition
• ‘Hunters of the Sky’ Raptor Shows
• Native storytellers and cultural activities that inform
• Arts, crafts, and games for the whole family
On behalf of the board of directors, our Festival planning team, sponsors, vendors and volunteers, we thank you for your support and participation in the fourth annual Skagit River Salmon Festival.
See you September 12!