Heritage Wealth Advisors offers WebEx Round 2 – Stimulus Money For Small Business Owners
We are hosting a follow-up call to the Stimulus Money for Business Owners that we held two weeks ago as the House and Senate have approved an additional $484 billion of funding to support small business owners. We will build off of some of the information previously shared (that invite is below for additional context) and will talk through some of the immediate actions that you can be taking to take advantage of what is available. We will also be addressing some of the most common questions we are hearing from business owners.
If you were not able to attend last time, that is OK, this session will still be valuable! We will provide a refresher on some of the critical information covered on our previous call during the last half of our call.
o Date: Wednesday, April 29th –10:00 AM Pacific
o Presenter: Erin Scannell, CEO
o Audio Dial-In: (844) 800-1244 – Conference ID: 1650038
Context for our past (April 13th ) Small Business Owner Webinar
There is an unprecedented amount of money- over $350 Billion- available to small business owners, much of which is first come, first serve, with billions already having been claimed. If any business owners you know haven’t filed applications for these monies, the time to act is now. Unfortunately, many banks have stopped taking applications, leaving many business owners scrambling.
Join us for a WebEx where we will cover the numerous pots of money available- low interest loans (EIDL), fully forgivable loans (PPP), Emergency Grants payable “within days”, Express Bridge Loans, Payroll Tax Credits, as well as State and City programs like the “”Working WA Grant”. We’ll talk about how to apply, how to choose which options are best, and which don’t require personal guarantees or collateral. We will also cover ways to support the business’ employees, through Federally Paid Medical Leave, Family Leave, Enhanced Unemployment Benefits, as well as Sick Leave. Here are some of the most common questions we’re hearing from business owners, that we will cover during the call:
1. Am I eligible for PPP? What if I have already laid employees off?
2. How do I get the loan funded? I need the money ASAP.
3. What if my bank has stopped taking applications? Are there other banks that will take my application? What can I do now?
4. Will it be truly forgiven or will I have to repay it?
5. Are there other loans, grants, or other programs available to me and my business?
6. What happens if I use all the funds over the next 8 weeks and economy is not yet strong? Is there more funding? What should I do?
7. How can I help employees figure out the money that is available to them (Medical Leave, Family Leave, Sick Leave, Unemployment, etc.)?
8. How do I get reimbursed for Sick, Medical, or Family Leave wages paid to employees?
9. What other action steps should I be taking as a business owner to best navigate this time of uncertainty?
There is an unprecedented amount of money available to small businesses, but there are LOTS of moving parts, and time is of the essence, so we are here to help. Join us!