Skagit Valley College Spring Quarter will start on time (April 7) and will be offered via remote delivery only
Skagit Valley College announces that Spring Quarter will start on time on April 7th. All classes will be offered by remote delivery only throughout the quarter. However, Basic Education for Adult classes will start on April 27; BEdA classes will be delivered remotely as well.
With the continuation of Remote Operations at SVC, access to services for students and prospective students such as Instruction, Enrollment Services, Counseling and Advising, Financial Aid, Workforce Grants, and the Cardinal Bookstore, etc. will be available remotely. For details about these services, as well FAQs, visit https://www.skagit.edu/remote
The health and safety of our employees, students and the communities we serve, are our primary concerns. In continuing SVC’s Remote Operations, the College is following the letter and the spirit of Gov. Jay Inslee’s March 23rd Stay Home - Stay Healthy Executive Order.
In addition, SVC is applying the following Principles for Service:
- The health and safety of employees, students and the communities we serve are our primary concern;
- The College must take proactive steps to limit exposure to the COVID-19 virus;
- The College will follow the advice/directives of the appropriate governmental and health agencies;
- The teaching and learning functions are the core mission of the College;
- The College must support students and faculty to succeed in our core mission.
For additional information and webpage updates, visit www.skagit.edu/remote