Skip to content

Government Listings

Trouble finding a number?

If there is a number that you need and don’t see listed, try calling a department related to your search. They will often be able to give you the number you are looking for. You can also contact the Chamber for the number.

Below you will find contact numbers for county and city government agencies.


City of Mount Vernon: 360-336-6211, click for departments

Animal Control: 360-336-0630, if reporting an animal complaint, call 911.

Fire: 360-336-6277, in cases of emergency, call 911.

Library: 360-336-6209

Parks and Enrichment: 360-336-6215

Police: 360-336-6271, in case of emergency, call 911.

Public Works: 360-336-6204


Skagit County: 360-416-1300, click for departments


Scroll To Top