Mount Vernon Downtown Association
The Mount Vernon Downtown Association is a non-profit group made up of retailers, service industry and professional businesses in the downtown business corridor. There are approximately 250 businesses in an eight block area. The MVDA is responsible for beautification of this area, purchasing and installing seasonal banners and flags, and organizing a wide variety of events. They are constantly working on new events, festivals and fun-raising to make downtown an attractive, fun and well-loved area destination for our community and visitors.
Washington State Office of Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises
Click Here for resources.
Click Here for upcoming events.
Click Here for upcoming bids.
Click Here for certifications.
Click Here for Linked Deposit.
Click Here for of certified firms.
Click Here for full site.
Some Events The MVDA Hosts
- Mount Vernon Street Fair
- Sidewalk Sale
- Downtown Trick-Or-Treat Night
- Old Fashioned Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Anacortes School District
- Burlington-Edison School District
- Concrete School District
- Conway School District
- Immaculate Conception Regional School
- La Conner School District
- Mount Vernon Christian School
- Mount Vernon School District
- Sedro-Woolley School District
- Skagit Valley College
Culture & Arts
- Lincoln Theatre
- McIntyre Hall
- Mount Vernon Farmers Market
- Skagit Childrens Museum
- Skagit County Historical Museum
- Skagit Senior Centers
- Anacortes Waterfront Festival
- Arts Alive!
- Berry Dairy Days
- Birds of Winter
- Christmas Boat Parade
- Festival of Family Farms
- Harvest Festival & Pumpkin Pitch
- Skagit County Fair
- Skagit River Shakespeare Festival
- Skagit Valley Highland Games
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- Tulip Festival Street Fair
- Upper Skagit Bald Eagle Festival