The Aflac Lady is Hiring!
Aflac isn’t a conventional opportunity
We’re an unconventional company looking for unconventional people. If you’re outgoing, entrepreneurial and motivated, it might be time to unleash your potential as an Aflac benefits advisor.1 In return, you’ll gain the satisfaction of being in charge of your own success, from the hours you work to the income you earn.
Be an advisor to business owners
Aflac benefits advisors work directly with business owners and HR representatives to plan supplemental insurance coverage and other value-added services for employees. It’s a key role with growth potential for you, backed by the power, resources and trust of a well-known and reputable brand. And you’ll have the personal reward of helping to provide financial security and added peace of mind to clients when they experience a covered health event. Responsibilities include:
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and calls.
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs that help meet their benefits needs.
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in benefits plans.
- Having ongoing conversations with business owners about new benefits options, benefits trends, changes to the government’s health care laws and more.
Be your own boss and reap the benefits of your hard work
As a benefits advisor, you determine how much you want to make and go for it: With Aflac, you’re in charge. There are no ceilings to break through and no set hours. You decide how, when and where you work – whether from the local coffee shop, an outdoor café or the comfort of your home. It’s your trajectory on your terms.
Join the Aflac sales team
When you join the Aflac sales team, you're joining a team of high-achieving individuals just like you. You’re also partnering with a company with a reputation for excellence:
- World’s Most Ethical Companies list – Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list for the 14th consecutive year in 2020.
- World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 19th year in 2020.
- Rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best, Fitch and S&P.
- Aflac has donated more than $130 million toward pediatric cancer research.
Give us a look – or a second one – to create your future, your way.
For more information or to schedule an interview contact
Anya Paxson- District Sales Coordinator