S.I.C.B.A. Seeks Events/Projects Coordinator
Develops and manages the events of the association, including the SICBA Home
Tour, Home Show, Trade Show, Golf Tournament, consumer programs, social events and general membership meetings.
Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Coordinates the development, management, marketing and execution of the annual SICBA Home Tour, including builder participation, promotion and on-site logistics. Provides primary staff support to the SICBA Home
- Coordinates the development, management, marketing and execution of the Annual SICBA Home and Garden Show, including booth sales, promotion and on-site logistics. Provides primary staff support to the
Home and Garden Show Committee.
- Coordinates the development, management and execution of the annual
Trade Show, including booth sales, promotion and on-site logistics.
Provides primary staff support to the Events Committee.
- Coordinates, markets and manages the annual SICBA Golf Tournament including promotion, sales and on-site logistics. Provides primary staff support to the Golf Committee.
- Coordinates, markets and manages the general membership meetings of the association, including promotion, program development, registration, table top displays, meal planning and on-site logistics. Provides primary staff support to the Events Committee.
- Develops, markets and manages the social functions of the association, including the annual Awards Banquet, Annual Auction and Installation
- Develops, markets and coordinates the consumer programs of the association.
- Keeps association website up to date and is responsible for social media action concerning SICBA for all events. Coordinates with website host company on any changes and upgrades that need to be made.
- Completes other tasks assigned by Executive Officer.
4 Year Degree in Marketing or Equivalent Experience/Computer Literate/fully familiar with Microsoft Office Suite including Access/Excel/Word. Must be well versed in Social Media platforms and their use. Outgoing personality. Experience with Association Functions would be beneficial.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings on occasion.
- Must have valid WA State Driver’s License
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $41,600 to $45,760 depending on qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,600.00 - $47,840.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Burlington, WA 98233 (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- event planning: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish and English (Preferred)
- Washington State Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.