|What are some of your favorite springtime memories? Baby chicks and chocolate bunnies? Cheerful little seedlings popping up in egg cartons? The sweet fragrance of hyacinth and fresh-cut grass? The arrival of spring brings signs of hope and little miracles everywhere. There’s always something new to behold; always something unfolding, growing, and springing back to life.
To celebrate the arrival of spring, Primrose is filled with a kaleidoscope of colors, with whimsical surprises and new additions greeting you at every turn. In fact, a trip around Primrose feels a bit like an Easter egg hunt. It’s best to go slow, look high and low, and expect the unexpected!
Here are just a few of the many new things we are excited to be carrying in the shop this April:
· Women’s blouses and dresses in beautiful colors and comfy styles, many with lovely touches of embroidery
· Spring hats, jewelry, and colorful purses and crossbody clutches
· A growing selection of baby and kid items, including vintage toys, adorable onesies, children’s books, stuffed animals, children's gardening books, nature-themed games, and seed-starting kits
· Easter treasures galore, including extra-special vintage decorations, greeting cards, and Easter basket stuffers, such as wind-up chicks, chocolate eggs and bunnies, jelly beans, and delicious sugar cookies with beautiful buttercream frosting from local cookie-maker, Ally Girl.
· Everything tulip! We have Skagit Valley Tulip Festival cards, posters, hats, and stickers, as well as bunches of real-touch tulip bouquets, note cards, kitchen tea towels, and chocolate-covered Oreos and chocolate tulip lollipops from local chocolatier, Beach Castle Sweets.
Cheers to the arrival of spring, to Easter, and to fields of tulips!
It's a wonderful time to be in Skagit Valley and we hope you'll pop into Primrose next time you're out and about this April!