Bloodworks NW Blood Drive
Place introduction text here.
- The holidays are a magical time, filled with togetherness, gratitude, and generosity, but for our community blood supply, it’s one of the toughest times of the year when fewer people have time to donate. It’s critical we take the time keep our blood supply strong and stable for the people who need help. Will you donate to prevent shortages in the blood supply? Make an appointment today.
- Preparing our blood supply for extreme weather is critical for patients. Book your blood donation appointment today as part of your emergency preparedness plan.
- Give Blood, Get Socks! Donate December 11 – 31 and get a pair of Bloodworks socks for you + a pair donated on your behalf to a local children’s hospital. Book your appointment today.
- Make an impact with a donation this Washington and Oregon State Blood Donor Day - December 18 - and you won’t just be getting someone a little closer to their cure, you’ll be giving them hope, too. Schedule your appointment today.
- See the difference your donation makes…in high definition. Give blood in December and enter to win a big screen TV. Book now and submit an entry form at https://www.bloodworksnw.org/win