Connect with Western Talent!
|If you are an employer with a physical presence in and have available jobs/internships Whatcom and/or Skagit Counties this career fair is for YOU!
Get to know the Western Community!
- 15,197 students
- 93% undergraduates
- 87% Washington Residents
- According to the 2019-2020 Graduate Outcomes report, 28% of graduates remained employed in Whatcom County, 5% in Skagit County.
WWU Local Opportunities Career, Internship & Education Fair: Whatcom and Skagit County Employers | May 18th 1-5PM | in-person*
If your organization does not have a free profile in Handshake, you can read about this upcoming event here: https://www.wwu.edu/careers/CareerFairMay2023_employers.shtml
A few other helpful dates to know!
- March 28th first day of spring quarter classes
- Spring Commencement is June 9
- September 21st first day of fall quarter classes
How else can you connect with the campus community?
- host virtual office hours or information events to describe opportunities with your company and answer questions about the application process
- promote your company through our Employer Partner Program benefits!
- submit jobs or internships to Handshake -and if you're not seeing the applicant numbers you'd like, contact our office so we can discuss strategies!
- hiring for part time opportunities where students can gain work experience? WWU accepts jobs on Handshake where a degree is required or preferred and paid internships (unpaid accepted for nonprofits only). Please contact Student Employment to set up a free profile for part-time work where students will gain work experience.
Thank you to all employers who have visited campus for in-person career & internship fairs Fall and Winter Quarters!
We appreciate your interest in recruitment at WWU!
Britta Eschete, Career Services Center
Britta Eschete, Pronouns: she/her/hers
Event Coordinator 1 | Employer Relations
Career Services Center | Western Washington University
Attend a career or internship fair, on-campus, Spring Quarter!
WWU Career & Internship Fair | All Industries | April 20th 1-5PM
WWU Career, Internship & Education Fair | Whatcom & Skagit Employers | May 18th 1-5PM
What’s Happening in Handshake? Discover hundreds of job and internship opportunities on WWU’s newest platform to connect students/graduates with employers and opportunities! Access your free account today!
NEW! You can now log into Handshake and self-schedule yourself for either a virtual or in-person appointment with Career Services Center staff! Click here.