- Quarterly Biz Buzz Networking Luncheons: Polish up your best elevator speech and come prepared to visit with 40+ members of the more than 135 people who attend these events! This speed-networking meeting is a chance to showcase your business, promote an event, or highlight specials. Be sure to bring plenty of business cards and flyers!
- Chamber Connections: This twice-monthly referral group is designed as an open forum for chamber members to build and deepen business relationships and gain business leads. Limited to one chamber member per business category (as selected by the member in the membership directory). Application here
- Business After Hours: Enjoy social time with other chamber members at a local business. These events take place after the work day and are catered, with plenty of door-prizes to boot! This is a great chance to get to know other business people and a local business in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Monthly Membership Luncheons: The fourth Wednesday of every month, the Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce hosts a membership luncheon with a keynote speaker. Take time before and after the lunch to network with other chamber members. Learn something new from the informative program each month.
- Grand Openings & Ribbon Cuttings: It is always exciting when a new business opens or moves. Come enjoy social time with other chamber members and welcome the newcomers. This is a great chance to get to know other business people and support new, upcoming businesses in a fun atmosphere.
- Skagit Wine & Beer Festival: You will be delighted with wines and microbrews from regions throughout Washington, including local Skagit County wineries as well as gourmet appetizers, divine chocolate and delectable cheese samplings made right here in Skagit County.
- Chamber Committees: Join a Chamber Committee and meet lots of new people! Being involved in some of the great programs we have, including Tourism, Government Affairs, events like the Battle of the Bridge golf tournament, Ambassadors, and more.