Business Sustainer Program
Whether you are employing hundreds of people (our neighbors) or running your business from your kitchen table, we are proud of you and thank you for allowing us in and sharing your challenges with us.
Small businesses are the heart of our community; however, they are struggling to remain active in our local economy due to the COVID-19 crisis. The Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce is launching the “Business Sustainer Program,” a pay-it-forward campaign that allows Chamber members to help fellow members by paying for their one-year membership.
If your business is able to help other small businesses, please contact the Chamber for more details.
If you are a small business who needs the support of this program, please reach out. With the help of our chamber members, we can help you!
About the program:
- Businesses of all sizes that are members of the Mount Vernon Chamber
of Commerce can enroll in the business sustainer program to become a
community investor and support their fellow businesses.
- Community investors that enroll in the program will pay the annual
membership of one (or more) members in need of Chamber services
who also need support to pay for their membership dues.
- Recipients are selected by the Chamber.
- Community investors receive marketing benefits in addition to their
regular membership benefits.
Benefits of being an investor:
- Advertisement on Chamber website
- Business name/logo on Business Sustainer Program page and all
associated marketing efforts
- Social media post when joining the program
For more information and to enroll your business:
Silvia Reed, Business Development & Foundation Director
360.395.2944 | Silvia@MountVernonChamber.com